Saturday, October 30, 2010

a nice dinner out after a long time

Yesterday i had a dinner with some of my friends here in Sydney. Aien and Arvin celebrated their birthdays. I spent the night with the rest of the gang - Iyam, Amy, Marie, Hannah, Martee, and Frunny.

We ate at a resto in Chinatown which I completely forgot the name. The waiter who got our orders was not really friendly, but i could say the food was great there. What i like the most is the honey lemon sprawn.

A new friend, Frunny, was introduced to me. A connection was made when i found out that he also worked in Safeway Manila.

I missed the feeling of laughter at a dinner table with people - my friends. I had a good night out with them. I really needed a nice relaxing "chillax" with friends.

Its been like ages now since i had that feeling. Some things have changed and i'm moving on.

No comments: