Monday, May 25, 2009

pera pera lang yan....

25 May 2009


Sa mundong ito, pera pera lang yan....
kaya nga tayo nag-aral eh, para makakuha ng decent job paglaki natin....
para may panggastos sa kung anu mang luho natin o gusto nating naiisin...

It is a bit disappointing from where i am now. Since my job title is PROGRAMMER/ANALYST (in other words, IT Support / glorified-call-center, i have never made a program that is deployed in Production Environment), we are expected to be on duty 24/7. Every hour, every minute someone needs to be onshift. Even if there has a calamity in the area, or it is a declared holiday, we need to be in office building. Okay fine. I'm cool with that.

For those of you who knew way back in college, im a freakin' workaholic. I tend to make my working place my second home... remember in Power Electronics Laboratory (PEL), I technically have lived there.

And aside from going to office in a holiday, i get "holiday pay".... its like going to the office on your "restday", then you'll be declaring it as "Overtime", and also, its a "holiday"... We are not talking hundred bucks only here... get it?

Aside from the basic pay i get every pay day (15th and 30th of the month), there's an additional amount that would surely made my day happy...

Whataheck, I already got my salary for the 30th of May today. But the HOLIDAY PAY for going to the office during "HOLY WEEK" still don't reflect on my payslip.. HEY, HOLY WEEK is FIRST WEEK OF APRIL... its already MAY... During that "Holy Week", it was supposed to be a 2-day work week, instead of 5, and in that 2-day work week, 1 day is a "Special Holiday Pay". See

I know, i still could get it next pay day, but i need the money now. It is a shame to borrow money from someone.

I had plans for the supposed-to-be extra money to buy something.. and that something would greatly help me in my trip to Thailand first week of June..


I don't like working... well, who does?




Let's call it a day everybody.

No comments: