Tuesday, August 3, 2010

and then i realized....

20100803
Tuesday


I was really sleepy all day... maybe because I missed my morning caramel machiatto from SB. I felt like I was dead tired or something. I decided to leave the office just before the clock hit 7 in the evening.

I bought my dinner in my favourite mall/arcade here in Central Hong Kong - World Wide House. Instead of going in the usual "carinderia", I strolled around the mall to look for a new place where i could buy my dinner. Then I found a new one... I bought 'menudo' and 'mechado' to go. For only 20hkd i could have rice and 2 viands/toppings.

I ate my dinner at my flat... I was really fulfilled with my dinner, i don't know exactly why, but all i know was that I was enjoying my food.... and then i realized, that next week, i would surely miss eating Filo foods... that the sound of people chattering/shouting Tagalog (Filipino) words would surely be missed by me. I don't know people in world wide house but every time i go there, its just like i know most of them.



11 days to go.... 11 days more... 11 days left...



Let's call it a day!

No comments: