Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The First

20100805
Thursday

Today marks my first month at Meltwater - Happy first month to me.... and i'm happy with my job and the people in my job.

Speaking of job... I got an email from a company saying that they were considering me for a job opening. If today was like 3 years ago.... If today Im not in hongkong... If i just don't have my visa... maybe....just maybe i would consider the offer.

I was sad that I had to say 'no' to the company I was dreaming to be part of. I don't know what is with HP, but i really was dreaming to be part of that company. Unfortunately, I was not good enough for them 2 years... which reminds me, Thanks to Safeway for giving me a chance that HP didn't give :P

I was never sorry for accepting the job offer in Meltwater. I didn't know exactly what kind of work environment I was getting myself into, I just knew that I would be doing IT work. The current setup of the office, is not that "corporate-y", so to speak - well, at least here in Hong Kong, I don't know yet the environment in Sydney Office.


First company.
First month.
First Pay.

No comments: